B-6880 Auby-sur-Semois (Bertrix)
The decision to build a covered washing place with tubs in stone from Wellin and battledoors in beech, was made in 1873.
In 1884, 5 watering tubs in stone from Resteigne long 2,8 meters with a wrought-iron railing to set up outside the building and a wooden pipes for bringing water from the spring were supplied.
The washing place was restored in 1933.
The site listed as a "patrimoine civil public de Wallonie"