Chapelle Saint-Roch
  • Chapelle Saint-Roch

Saint-Roch's chapel


B-6850 Paliseul

Two great ashes and an age-old lime surrounds this remarkable stone and slate chapel built in 1636, right in the middle of the village. A strange charm emanates from it. It has been erected in gratitude to St-Roch who relieved the inhabitants from plague. Listed in 1982, the edifice has later been restored. (text source by MT du Pays de Bouillon)

Top