The village of Our
Access can be gained to the village over two bridges, one in the centre and the other to the north of the village. Both are built with
rough schistose sandstone, with three arches and parapets of dressed-stone in a half-moon shape. The church devoted to Saint Laurent was for many years a pilgrimage site dating back to the Middle Ages, where people suffering from burns where brought. This delightful building is listed as a historic site. The single nave edifice has three architectural spans, rebuilt in 1820, following a fire.